Save it for a rainy day!
Why not appreciate some of the vast and varied art and culture that the French Riviera has to offer. The museums along the Côte d’Azur are second to none and often overlooked by the passing tourist. Nice has some spectacular art museums including le Musée Matisse and the MAMAC (Musée d’Arte Moderne et d’Arte Contemporaine) which constantly has new exhibitions to be enjoyed. If you are here with your family and don’t fancy dragging the kids around a traditional museum then why not go for something a bit more hands on like the Oceanographic Museum in Monaco, a giant aquarium filled with all kinds of fish! Then there is also the le Souterroscope de Baume Obscure with its spectacular caves combining shapes, sounds and light allowing you to discover the magic and poetry of the deep earth.
Don’t worry though the weather won’t be all doom and gloom for the entire time that you are here. By Thursday it will be back to normal with glorious sunshine and soaring temperatures!
Partners of the monthOceanographic Museum of Monaco
To love, to know and to protect the oceans
"Privilege Card team, thanks a mill I had a blast on the Riviera. Not only did your site recommend the best places to visit but it encouraged me to try new things too... and most importantly me and the lads saved some serious cash, we estimate about 250 euros between us!"
David. C. Ireland (June 2010)
How to benefit from the offers in my French Riviera Privilege Card Guide Book?
- Choose the activities or the attractions that you are interested in.
When you arrive, show them the French Riviera Privelege Card which is included in your guide book.
- Automatically receive the privilege written in the guide book.
a Free Guide bookThis free 80-page guide book allows you to easily plan your visit and keep on top of all the best activities available on the French Riviera.
- The description, contact information and special offers of every partner in the French Riviera Privilege Card Guide Book
- An introduction to all the major towns on the French Riviera, including tips and maps
- An index with all the partners in the French Riviera Privilege Card Guide Book scheme, categorised by sector and city