car rental without licence on the riviera
Partners of the monthOceanographic Museum of Monaco
To love, to know and to protect the oceans
"Privilege Card team, thanks a mill I had a blast on the Riviera. Not only did your site recommend the best places to visit but it encouraged me to try new things too... and most importantly me and the lads saved some serious cash, we estimate about 250 euros between us!"
David. C. Ireland (June 2010)
How to benefit from the offers in my French Riviera Privilege Card Guide Book?
- Choose the activities or the attractions that you are interested in.
When you arrive, show them the French Riviera Privelege Card which is included in your guide book.
- Automatically receive the privilege written in the guide book.
a Free Guide bookThis free 80-page guide book allows you to easily plan your visit and keep on top of all the best activities available on the French Riviera.
- The description, contact information and special offers of every partner in the French Riviera Privilege Card Guide Book
- An introduction to all the major towns on the French Riviera, including tips and maps
- An index with all the partners in the French Riviera Privilege Card Guide Book scheme, categorised by sector and city